Thursday, April 5, 2012


Egg Omelet Sushi


Sounds pretty interesting huh?
Sushi with egg omelet...yeah, very interesting and new to most of people.

Because today is GOOD FRIDAY, I made a special brunch for my family-using heaps of eggs.

Chop a tomato, a spring onion, a half of a carrot and a half of an onion and pour into a big bowl.
Then whisk altogether in 6 eggs.
Make sure you season it with salt! (Japanese people sprinkle sugar into the egg omelet mixture instead of salt, so I will try this way next time).

Now...this is the most difficult step in this recipe.

I was very upset when the egg roll wasn't rolling properly.

Anyway, I managed to make a egg omelet roll and cover it with dried seaweed!
Then, mix cooked rice with tuna, salt, sesame. You MUST have tuna (since I didn't have tuna today, I...just seasoned rice with salt and sesame).
Put the rice on to another seaweed and make sure that it is not too thick.
Put the egg roll over it and now roll it together!

cut into pieces and TA-DA


BON APPETIT!


Egg omelet sushi tasted great and can make people very full with only a few pieces!
But tuna, must needed since it can be bland.


No comments:

Post a Comment